“For ourselves, let the annual return to this day forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them. ” ~ Thomas Jefferson
UPCOMING RIBBON CUTTINGS IN JULY
- Tuesday, July 5th – 12 Noon - Brightside Nutrition, 220 Main St South – One Year Anniversary
- Tuesday, July 12th – 12 Noon - Alexandra Lin’s Acupuncture Center, 3 Pomperaug Office Park Suite #104 – Re-opening celebration
- Thursday, July 14th – 12 Noon – Mission Salad, 775 Main St South (Southbury Green)
- Wednesday, July 20th – 12 Noon – Hudson’s Café & Bistro – 466 Heritage Road
- Arelis Nails, 316 Main Street South – New business now open
Opening a new business or celebrating a new location or anniversary? Schedule a ribbon cutting by contacting the Economic Development Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOUTHBURY FORMS ARTS & CULTURE SUBCOMMITTEE
The Southbury Economic Development Commission is pleased to announce the creation of the Arts & Culture subcommittee to promote, develop, encourage and support the arts within the community. Read: press release.
If you are interested in volunteering for upcoming Arts & Culture events, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Lucas Local Oyster Bar is hiring Line Chefs and Oyster Shuckers. Contact Vince at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of all those hiring in town, or to post your openings, go to Work in Southbury.
Riverview Cinemas at 690 Main St South. Buy online at: Buy Tickets.
2022 SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
Schedule and all the details are at www.southbury-ct.org/summerconcerts.
SOUTHBURY OFFICE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Past Economic Development Newsletters
- Don’t miss any economic development news. Sign-up here: e-alerts
- Starting a Business in Southbury? Start here with the Economic Development Commercial Query form.
- Economic Development Articles