REGISTER ONLINE ANY TIME
Register in person at our office during business hours:
561 Main Street South
Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm, Friday 8:00am-1:00pm
Don't miss the “Early Bird” discount - expiring on March 31, 2023.
Adventure Day Camp
Our Adventure Day Campers will enjoy days full of exciting sports and games, creative art projects, fun in the sun, and making new friends. Each week will be creatively themed and scheduled by our camp staff with age-appropriate activities and special events designed to give campers the most fun and memorable summer camp experience possible. Campers will participate in their daily activities split into age-appropriate groups determined by the school grade they are entering. Please send a lunch and snack with your child each day, as lunch is not provided. In the event of heavy rain, storms, and/or a heat advisory, Adventure Day Camp will be held indoors at a location to be determined. Weather related changes will be posted on MyRec in a red Alert banner.
Adventure Day Camp Highlights for Summer 2023:
- Camp will be outdoors EVERY DAY at Ballantine Park (while the weather permits it)
- Swim Lessons
- Open Swim
- DAILY special events/activities
- Extended camp hours
- Field trips or Special Guest Entertainers every week! (excluding week 2: Party in the USA)
Register for one of our Adventure Day Camp weeks or the All Summer Package. Camp is held 8am-4pm daily, Monday-Friday. Camp will not be held on Monday July 3rd or Tuesday, July 4th and that week will be shortened to Wednesday-Friday.
- All Summer Package | June 26-August 4 - Register by 6/12
- Week 1: Spirit Week | June 26-June 30 - Register by 6/12
- Week 2: Party in the USA | July 5-July 7 - Register by 6/19
- Week 3: Disney Week | July 10-July 14 - Register by 6/26
- Week 4: Survivor Week | July 17-July 21 - Register by 7/3
- Week 5: Color Wars | July 24-July 28 - Register by 7/10
- Week 6: Water Discovery | July 31-August 4 - Register by 7/17
Click to register for Adventure Day Camp.
Adventure Day Camp - After Camp
Adventure Day Camp offers extended camp hours for an additional fee. Southbury Parks and Recreation will provide a light snack to all campers. Campers will play games, do art projects, and have the opportunity to swim at the town pool when camp is held at Ballantine Park.
After camp is 4:00pm-5:30pm and is held at whatever location camp occurred for the day. Locations may include: Ballantine Park, Southbury Parks and Recreation's Building, and/or Region 15 schools. Weather related changes will be posted on MyRec in a red Alert banner.
Click to register for After Camp
TeenScape is a 6-week camp that program and will be offered individually or in an All Summer Package. Camp starts and ends at Ballantine Park, Mondays through Thursday. Sample trips include Brownstone Park, Dave and Busters, Lake Compounce, Six Flags, and much more! Due to the costs of this program, there are no discounts for multiple children. You must be entering 6th grade, 7th grade, or 8th grade to participate in TeenScape. TeenScape is held weekly from Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (times might vary depending on the trip destination). Camp will not be held on Monday, July 3rd or Tuesday July 4th.
- Week 1 | June 26-June 29 - Register by 6/12
- Week 2 | July 5-July 6 - Register by 6/19
- Week 3 | July 10-July 13 - Register by 6/26
- Week 4 | July 17-July 20 - Register by 7/3
- Week 5 | July 24-July 27 - Register by 7/10
- Week 6 | July 31-August 3 - Register by 7/17
Click to register for TeenScape