Parks and Recreation
561 Main Street South
Southbury, CT 06488
Maps and Directions
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Southbury Town Pool at Ballantine
Location: Ballantine Park, 611 Old Field Road, Southbury.
The Southbury Town Pool at Ballantine Park is open from June 17, 2023 to September 4, 2023 as your favorite destination to cool off this summer. The facility is the perfect spot for warm weather relaxation and enjoyment. Food and drink are allowed, but NO GLASS is permitted. In addition to our main pool, the Ballantine kiddie pool will be open for our youngest swimmers. Children who are not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper. The bath house provides women’s and men’s restrooms and changing rooms.
Swim lessons are offered at the Town Pool - click here for details.
Swim Team: be part of one of State Line Swim League’s most successful teams! - click here for details.
Available 24/7. Pay with Visa or Mastercard.
Fill out Registration Form
and bring with your payment to
Parks and Recreation Department at 561 Main Street South.
Checks payable to "Southbury Parks and Recreation"
Day passes will be sold at the pool or at the office.
Check or credit card ONLY will be required for purchase, along with proof of residency.
2023 Pool Hours*
||12:30pm - 6:00pm
||1:00pm - 7:00pm
*To serve you better, all schedules of SP&R are subject to change.
The Southbury Town Pool will be open on weekends beginning Saturday June 17th and weekdays beginning once Region 15 Schools dismiss for the summer. Open Swim hours vary daily.
Patrons interested in swimming laps are welcome Monday – Thursday from 7:00pm to 7:45pm. A single lap lane will be available throughout the day for those interested in swimming laps during open swim hours.
- Seasonal Pool Memberships are available online or at the Southbury Parks & Recreation Office. These include Individual memberships, Family memberships and Senior memberships. All pool passes purchased online will be mailed to the household member address listed at time of registration.
- Single Day Passes are sold at the Southbury Parks & Recreation Office or at the Town Pool to Southbury Residents ONLY. Proof of residency is required at the time of purchase.
ONLY Checks or Credit Cards will be accepted.
- Day Passes are available to non-residents when they are guests of Southbury Residents. Proof of residency and resident attendance at the time of purchase is required.
- Patrons are required to show their pass or purchase receipt, along with identification, prior to entering the facility.
- A limited number of chairs are available for patrons at the pool. Please feel free to bring your own chair.
Pool Membership Fees
||Adults and youth ages 17 and older
||$160 / $240 (Non-Resident)
|Family 2+2 Pass
||Two Adults & 2 Children (under 22 years of age) permanently residing in the same household. Permanent caregivers may count as a family member.
||$325 / $487.50 (Non-Resident)
|Family 2+3 Pass
||Two Adults & 3 Children (under 22 years of age) permanently residing in the same household. Permanent caregivers may count as a family member.
||$375 / $562.50 (Non-Resident)
|Family 2+4 Pass
||Two Adults & 4 Children (under 22 years of age) permanently residing in the same household. Permanent caregivers may count as a family member.
||$420 / $630 (Non-Resident)
|Family 2+5 Pass
||Two Adults & 5 Children (under 22 years of age) permanently residing in the same household. Permanent caregivers may count as a family member.
||$450 / $690 (Non-Resident)
||Adults age 55 and over
||$110 / $165 (Non-Resident)
||$12 (Resident) / $16 (Non-Resident)
||Child under 16 years old*
||$8 (Resident) / $10 (Non-Resident)
*Non-Residents may only use a day pass when a guest of a present Southbury Resident. Proof of residency is required at the time of purchase.
Proof of residency is required for purchase. Passes are required to enter the facility at all times, even if you are not swimming.