Public Works Service Requests

To help keep our town safe we encourage citizens to report incidents or issues to the Public Works Department. The incidents may vary from a tree blocking the road, to a pothole or a localized flooding problem. Our goal is to respond to routine citizen requests within 36 hours. This includes time for us to assess the problem, determine the appropriate action and schedule the needed work.

Since many requests turn out not to be routine, citizens are encouraged to check the status of their request in order to see updates on the efforts undertaken to resolve the problem.

Call 911 if it’s emergency. For all non-emergency issue please follow the link to fill in the form.



You can also contact the Public Works department by calling (203) 262-0622 during office hours.
Reporting incidents will make our town a safer community. Thank you for your help.